Pages

Thursday 29 September 2011

The Joy of Quidco!

In a 1970's hairy, sweaty, 'love to love you baby!', sexy way....I love the joy that is Quidco.
Seriously. For those of you (ie. all of you) who shop online regularly this is the way to go.

Since joining it in May I've had nearly £150 in cashback for just getting on with my normal shopping!


With very little effort you can earn an average of 4% cashback on many of your purchases, including hotels, holidays, ebay auctions, takeaways, betting, groupon deals, all types of insurance, clothes and lots lots more!



With the new Quidco widget (found to download on your homepage) you can be instantly alerted whenever you come across a site that they offer cashback on. This is still a little glitchy but I find that using it has gotten me into the habit of remembering to check if my chosen website is registered with them, even if the widget doesn't remember to alert me.

You can also register your credit or debit card and automatically earn cashback when you shop in Debenhams, Sports Direct, NCP, Halfords, Cineworld, Blockbuster, Little Chef, Austin Reed, Direct Golf, Feather & Black, Country Casuals and Viyella.

And...I've discovered their phone app. Very much like vouchercloud, it uses GPS to detect your location and alert you of nearby offers. Genius.

If you sign friends up and they make £5 cashback, you get £2.50 in turn.
You can sign up through me by clicking the banner at the bottom of the page, or here, then spread the love to all of your friends!

and here's the regular link that doesn't give me presents!

Happy Bargaining Sexy Shoppers.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment