Pages

Monday 13 June 2011

Show Us Your Shoes!

Well, this is me, becoming a proper blogger by taking part in my first Meme!!!!
I have been tagged by SuperLuckyDi, along with InsideTheWendyHouse to show you our shoes.


Now, normally I'm a converse girl. That, or my denim Nike Hi-Tops. But as today is such a special occasion I'm showing you my all time favourite, longest lasting, cheapest ever bargain shoes.



They are so comfy and are retro, sexy and best of all...black. So they go with everything.
Not only are they a budget brand - George at Asda, but I bought them in the Salvation Army for £1. Get in!

They are the perfect addition to a pencil skirt/twinset outfit with stockings a la 1950's Vivienne Westwood chic and also go beautifully with jeans and a shirt or top for an easy option going-out look.

I do have a bunion like a proper old lady and years of walking in trainers has destroyed my 'walking sensibly in heels' stamina so it takes a little lady petrol (wine to those who don't know) to get me walking less like a tranny in them. But I feel like a real woman and that's all that matters.

Now.....to think of someone to tag.....I love Mellow Mummy and her brilliant 'Prizes For Parents' weekly roundup and am so enjoying Kelly's lovely updates on wee Piran and Kate (don't know if she'll find time for this with a new baby!)

Kxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lady petrol, that's GENIUS!!!

    Lovely shoes too, so cute! All the charity shops near me only seem to have shoes in size 9, he he!

    ReplyDelete