Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Adele's Cafe Win

The other evening I received a very lovely surprise text from Kerrie at Adele's Cafe in Fountainbridge in Edinburgh, informing me that I've won a Gluten Free Afternoon Tea for 2! Imagine my delight.


It's so boring being on a gluten free diet with very few places that you can go to and not have to ask loads of questions and explain what does and doesn't contain certain things.
I'd heard rumours of Adele's and quickly googled them, instantly coming across this competition http://www.edinburghshogmany.org/venues/restaurants/adelescafe, which was closing a few days later.


Because it was Coeliac Awareness in the uk there were actually loads of great giveaways, competitions and promotions going on but I'd missed this one as it wasn't heavily publicised and was quite specific being local.
The challenge was to submit your own gluten free recipe so I quickly made up mine for mini victoria sponges with a dairy and sugar free option too, and some little drawings and mini-tips along the sides.
I hoped that this would give me a winning edge and clearly did!


I can't wait to go along and enjoy my lovely prize soon.


Adele's Cafe
162 Fountainbridge
Edinburgh
EH3 9RX


Mon-Fri: 07:30-15:00
Sat: 10:00-16:00 

No comments:

Post a Comment