Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2013

My Love of Boden

I can never afford to buy Boden clothes full price for my kids, even with quidco cashback and 2 voucher codes cleverly used together!

However I think I'm onto a winner! I've been picking up pieces for the baby and boy in charity shops and on Ebay and they are such great quality that even when they've been well worn they can take a good battering and still look great.

Here's some of the stuff I've been buying for just a few pounds.





All of the bright designey stuff goes for pretty much what you pay full price but duller colours just don't seem to inspire bits and that's where I win!

Ebaying the kids old clothes puts a wee purse of money into paypal that I can then use to buy new stuff or second hand for them and if I buy Boden (or POP/Jojo) I know I'll be able to sell on again and make a bit more cash to put towards the next lot.


I'm currently coveting the dress above. Anything farmyard is cool.

Kxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment